Política de Privacidade
Effective date: May 24, 2018
ZUVI NOVA SA, its affiliates and subsidiaries (“ZUVINOVA”, "us", "we", or "our") operates the www.ttrdata.com website (the "Service"). ZUVINOVA is incorporated in Portugal with company number PT508993970.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are firmly committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that you provide to us when using our Service. We act in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other applicable legislation and we are registered with the Portuguese Data Protection Authority’s Office under number 780/2010.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Please do not use the Service or provide your personal information if you do not agree.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you as well as to register or subscribe you to our services ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, gender, email, job title and phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City and Country;
- Cookies, Usage Data including transactions you carry out through our Service.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"), whether this is required for system administration, of for our own billing purposes or otherwise. This Usage Data may include, but not limited to, information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), operating system, location data, browser type, browser version, search criteria used, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. In addition, when you receive newsletters, promotional or other e-mails from us, we may use customized links or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and which links you click in order to provide you with e-mail communications or other information that are more targeted to your needs.
In case you decide to purchase any services that we offer, ZUVINOVA will need to collect financial information necessary to conduct such a transaction ("Financial Information"). Financial Information that is collected may be used to bill you for products and services, or other purposes. We do not share Financial information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide you with any product or service that you may have purchased.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to store information about your preferences and various settings that allow us to customize our site according to your individual interest. It also enables us to speed up your searches and to recognize when you return to our site.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To verify whether you are entitled to access our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide customer support and to respond to your queries when you provide feedback;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service and ensure that content form our Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To send you email notifications, news feeds and newsletters;
- To send you certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billings reminders, information on security announcements and periodic member letters letter that are considered part of the Service;
- To display content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences;
- To provide you with news, special offers and information about other products, services and events which we offer that you enquired about or which we fell may interest you unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- To report to our advertisers on aggregate information about our user’s browsing actions and patterns.
We may also collect public and non-public information from you or third parties and combine it with information collected at the Service. For the purposes of providing the Service, it is possible that we may already have information about you before you used the Service. ZUVINOVA accepts no liability for public information or information provided by third parties and in case you would like to rectify or delete your information, please see "Your Data Protection Rights" below and contact us at our registered address as given below to assist you.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ZUVINOVA may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes;
- To comply with the law.
Storage and Retention of your Personal Data
ZUVINOVA will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Portugal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Portugal and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, including ZUVINOVA’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed in case ZUVINOVA is involved in a merger, acquisition, change of control, consolidation, dissolution, corporate divestiture or asset sale. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, ZUVINOVA may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
ZUVINOVA may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ZUVINOVA;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability;
- To exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
Security of Data
The security of your data is extremely important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If we or one of our service providers is required to disclose or provide notice to you of unauthorized access to or other invasions of certain security systems, you agree that we may provide you notice by either posting notice on our Service or sending notice to any e-mail address we have for you.
Your Data Protection Rights
ZUVINOVA aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access your Personal Data directly within our Service. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us at our registered address as given below to assist you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to delete.You have the right to request to delete the information we have on you (subject to certain limitations).
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information (subject to certain limitations).
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format (subject to certain limitations).
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where ZUVINOVA relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, to provide customer support, to host websites and process transactions, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
We use Hubspot to collect information about how visitors use our website and to help us improve our website functionality and content. Hubspot also help us to customize our marketing efforts through various media and formats. For more information on the privacy practices of Hubspot, please visit the Hubspot Privacy Terms web page: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
We use Hotjar to collect information about how visitors use our website and to help us improve our website functionality and content. For more information on the privacy practices of Hotjar, please visit the Hotjar Privacy Terms web page: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy/.
We use Pendo to collect information about how visitors use our website and to help us improve our website functionality and content. For more information on the privacy practices of Pendo, please visit the Pendo Privacy Terms web page: https://www.pendo.io/data-privacy-security/.
Events and Conferences
We may use third-party industry conference organizers to also provide conference management tools to facilitate viewing of other attendees, scheduling of meetings and general conference information. While you’re using these tools, we may collect conference related information about your activities including pages viewed, meetings scheduled, messages sent and other actions. This information may also be shared with our third-party industry conference organizers to help them deliver a better service and prove a better conference to our attendees.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Postal mail to this address: Rua Luz Soriano 67 - 1 Andar Posterior - Sala 30 1200-246, Lisboa, Portugal
- Email: email@example.com