Brazil - 2Q 2022
If you're a TTR Subscriber please Login.
Not a TTR Subscriber? Register here to request a demo.
There were 1,130 transactions worth a combined BRL 157.757bn in Brazil in the first half of 2022, according to Transactional Track Record's Quarterly Report. The report provides a complete analysis of the most prominent cross-border transactions, as well as the sectors undergoing most consolidation, led by Internet, Software & IT Services with 217 deals. The league tables in the final pages of the report contain a ranking of the leading legal and financial advisors, based on transactions announced in 2022.
Ultrapar completes sale of Oxiteno to Indorama
Advisors in this deal:
- Bank of America
- Torre Deutsche Bank
- Pricewaterhousecoopers Servicios Legales y Tributarios
- Stocche Forbes Advogados
- BMA – Barbosa Müssnich Aragão
- Ultrapar Participações
- White & Case US
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom US
- Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga Advogados
- Lowenstein Sandler
- Nader Hayaux & Goebel Abogados
- Guyer & Regules
- Allen & Overy Belgium
- Zhong Lun Law Firm
- Beccar Varela
- Philippi, Prietocarrizosa & Uría - Colombia
- Indorama Ventures